Perbandingan ServiceDesk Plus dengan 4 produk lainnya

Dalam mengimplementasikan sistem helpdesk TI, kami seringkali bertemu dan beradu argumentasi dengan beberapa produk lain, diantaranya seperti yang terdapat dalam video berikut ini (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA505xJRx5s)

Salah satu hal yang menarik, adalah SDP memberikan :
1. Kemudahan instalasi, baik di Windows atau Linux
2. Kemudahan setup parameter
3. Kemudahan dalam menjelaskan fitur dan fungsi kepada pengguna
4. Kemudahan dalam mengoperasikan sistem

Silahkan hubungi kami untuk kepersluan sistem helpdesk TI Anda..

Why ServiceDesk Plus?

One Install and you are all Set

With ServiceDesk Plus, there are no add-ons or complications, just one install (approx 15 minutes), the browser fires up with product screen with all the modules. You are all set to start.

Only Point and Click Expertise Required

Point-and-Click is all you need to configure email accounts, define SLA, workflow actions, notifications, and advanced reports. Configuring ServiceDesk Plus as your help desk or an ITIL ServiceDesk is easy to setup completely in a few days.

All You Want Is There with No Add-ons and No Mess

ServiceDesk Plus packs help desk, asset management, Incident, Problem, Change Management, CMDB, Contracts, Purchase Orders, and Reports. The Tabs can be turned off and on based on your license or your preferences. As it packs everything in one, it’s easy to understand, maintain, and manage.

Built-in ITIL Framework

We have defined around 80% of the ITIL processes templates such as Incident, Problem, Change Management, and CMDB. You can customize the rest 20% via point and click. Yes, It’s a bold step but it works like magic and helps you implement ITIL faster.

Related Links



Popular posts from this blog

Dunia Aplikasi OpenSource

Mengenal Fungsi Dan Komponen Panel Listrik

Membangun Ruang Server (1)