Unified Communications with 3CX Phone System
Unified Communications with 3CX Phone SystemUntil very recently, voice and data communications in the business environment were not unified. Telephones were simple black boxes sitting on the users’ desks, connected via their own network and completely isolated from the company’s computer data network.
With the evolution of telephony toward IP (internet protocol), the integration of both communication worlds has become possible, allowing for companies to transform their business processes. This development of breaking down communication barriers and allowing people using different forms of communication, different devices, and different media to communicate to anyone, anywhere and at any time is known as Unified Communications.
3CX Phone System for Windows is a revolutionary IP PBX that delivers unified communications technology by merging voice and data networks, allowing businesses to simplify real time delivery of information and ensure ease of use.
With 3CX IP PBX, collaboration between co-workers is made easier and cooperation with business partners and clients becomes more direct; even when the parties are not located in the same place.
Key Unified Communications Features on 3CX Phone System for Windows:
- Receive voice mail in your Inbox
- Presence management (BLF) – eliminates expensive telephone tag
- Integrated fax server – receive faxes via email as a PDF attachment
- 3CX bridges – connect branch offices
- TAPI – initiate calls from any CRM application such as Microsoft Outlook with the 3CX CRM Integration Module
- MS Exchange 2007 and 2010 support
- Instant Messaging
- 3CXPhone – Softphone for use inside and outside the office
- Call Center Features such as Real Time Queue and Agent Statistics with the 3CX Call Center Module
Initiate phone calls from Microsoft Outlook by simply right-clicking on an Outlook contact