Perbandingan Sophos vs Symantec vs McAfee vs TrendMicro vs Kaspersky
Kami menjual beragam solusi Antivirus Security, salah satunya yang sekarang sedang 'naik daun' adalah Sophos. Berikut perbandingannya dibandingkan dengan produk lainnnya.
Sophos endpoint security software beats the competition across the board in independent reviews.
Independent test results and research shows that we consistently outperform enterprise security vendors Kaspersky, McAfee, Symantec and Trend Micro.
Our Endpoint Buyers Guide can help you evaluate the top endpoint protection products. This comprehensive collection of reports and research will help you:
- Create a primary features checklist to size up product capabilities
- Ask the right questions to identify vendors that meet your requirements
- See how the top solutions rate
Info-Tech Research Group’s 2011 report, Vendor Landscape: Endpoint Anti-Malware, focuses on vendors offering broad capabilities across multiple platforms. This report states that we:
- Are a two-time Champion and one of the most capable suites available
- Offer a leading solution that delivers benefits to any organization, with strong product and vendor capabilities at an attractive price point
- Are the only recipient of the highest score for product capabilities, and the only one to offer every advanced feature
In AV-Test’s Endpoint Business Products Testing Report, our Endpoint Protection delivered the best detection rates. For example, we were able to detect and block:
- 96% of the zero-day threats
- 99.74% of prevalent malware samples
- 24 out of 25 threats for combined detection with all protection features turned on
- 19 out of 23 URLs through static malware detection
Tolly Group tested the performance of our client-based agent during on-demand/on-access scanning and virus definition update tasks. We received the highest marks in performance.
- Minimal impact on system and CPU usage during on-access scans compared to baseline
- Staggered scan times in the endpoint, so everyday security tasks won't cause AV storms
- Full endpoint security in virtualized environments without additional licensing
Also, an AV Comparatives test of endpoint performance found that we were the best with a score of 97, second only to a computer with no antivirus installed.
Easier to use
Enex TestLabs recently tested the usability of endpoint security products from an administrator’s points of view. According to their report, "Sophos provides protection without increasing complexity and without hindering integration or usability of its product."
In fact, Enex found that performing certain tasks with our endpoint product was three times faster than any other product, and 12 times faster than Microsoft. And we were the only product to receive a 5-star rating, offering “the simplest management due to wizards for many tasks, intuitive policy management and a responsive console.”
According to Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms, "Sophos continues to have a strong reputation for support and service from customers and its channel."
Additionally, Cascadia’s report rated our technical support team “very good—the best of any experienced in this review." Cascadia said it "encountered short wait times, had no problems with gatekeepers (as we did with other companies), and quickly got answers to our questions.”
One license includes antivirus, web and data protection, application and device control, patch assessment, NAC, client firewall and more. That means complete threat and data protection across all your platforms. Plus, you get 24/7 support, home use, and free updates and upgrades.