IPPBX+SMSgateway+webphone = OZEKIphone..
Kami selama ini banyak menjual solusi IPPBX, salah satunya yang menggunakan software based, seperti 3cx. Rupanya segmen ini menarik juga untuk digarap oleh OZEKI yang selama ini berkonsentrasi di SMS gateway.
Dengan menggabungkan fitur IPPBX, SMS gateway, webphone maka jadilah produk ini.
Berikut daftar fitur lengkapnya .
Feature list for your Ozeki Phone System XE
Empower your corporate communication system with the following powerful features and just discover how they can improve the communication methods towards your parners, employees and customers!
When you use Ozeki Phone System XE you have the option to use various phone lines to make your corporate communication more effective. Ozeki Phone System XE allows to use analog phone lines, digital (ISDN) phone lines, GSM phone lines and SIP based VoIP in your corporate telephone system. You can configure the requested telephone line types in this section.
Ozeki Phone System XE offers the great option of connecting your corporate telephone system to external VoIP service providers. In this section you can configure an external VoIP service provider in order to place calls outside the corporate telephone system via the Ozeki Phone System XE. By configuring more VoIP providers, you can dramatically save call costs because you can even route the given call to the cheapest provider.
Ozeki Phone System XE efficiently supports a wide range of PSTN devices in order to ensure seamless communication. PSTN device support is necessary if you decide to setup a complex corporate telephone system that can also handle analog lines. PSTN devices are the ideal tools to connect analog or ISDN lines to Ozeki Phone System XE. In this menu you can configure your PSTN devices for effective operation.
FXO Ports can also be configured when you use Ozeki Phone System XE. FXO ports are used by analog phone lines. FXO (Foreign eXchange Office) receives calls arriving from analog phone lines. Beside PSTN device configuration, you also need to configure these FXO ports in order to ensure analog phone line support in your corporate telephone system. Click here for configuration.
Ozeki Phone System XE provides professional technology to ensure seamless and reliable corporate communication within and outside your company. In Desktop section you can configure devices that are responsible for ensuring communication within your companies. This way, you will find important settings here such as configuration options for SIP extensions, Phones, Fax machines, FXS ports.
In SIP Extensions section you can specify the SIP extensions to be used in your telephone system. If you wish to setup an inside phone system, you can configure the various telephones as extensions in your system. From this point, any of these phones can call the other registered extensions. In the configuration form you can register the extension, then you can manage all of your registered extensions on one interface (their Order, Name, Status, Datasheet can be checked and managed).
In Phones section you will be able to configure the phone devices (either software or hardware phones) that will be parts of your telephone system. You can manage them on one interface by providing the necessary values for registering them into the system. Ozeki Phone System XE allows to use a wide range of phones since analog lines, ISDN lines and SIP based VoIP are also available.
In order to ensure a really complex, flexible and reliable telephone system, Ozeki Phone System XE makes it possible to register corporate fax machines, as well. In this way, all devices that can be used for various communication purposes will be managed under one roof. A wide range of fax machines are supported. In Fax machines section you will be able to configure and manage these devices.
Ozeki Phone System XE also supports FXS ports effectively. FXS (Foreign eXchange Subscriber) is the interface that makes it possible to use analog phone lines for communication in corporate communication systems. FXS and FXO always come together. With the appropriate phone system, such as Ozeki Phone System XE, it is possible to easily configure FXS and FXO ports for analog phone line support. In case your corporate telephone system supports analog phone lines, you can provide complex and first-rate communication experience within and outside your company.
Services section gives you really outstanding options for making a customized, flexible and reliable telephone system. Ozeki Phone System XE has been designed to provide really wide range of phone services for seamless communication experience. This way, you will have the first-rate options like voicemail, SMS messaging, call queues and call recording within your phone system.
Ozeki Phone System XE offers a high-end voicemail service that has the capability to provide the right system to manage calls which could not be personally attended. In this section you can customize and configure voicemail service. This system offers a wide range of options such as dial by extension, dial by number, dial an alternate extension or leave a message in the voicemail box. Callers to your official numbers will be welcomed with a professional sounding voice message asking them to leave a message in the voicemail box.
The built-in SMS messaging function makes Ozeki Phone System XE revolutionary in its field. With this feature a really complex phone system becomes available for your business to ensure the most high-end communication experience to your customers and partners. In this section you can configure all SMS messaging related options of your communication system.
Ozeki Phone System XE makes it possible here to configure an excellent tool for great customer service. Introducing call queues gives your callers options to get them out of hold, answer your multiple calls in the order they were received and build sophisticated call groups for speedy customer responses.
When you use Ozeki Phone System XE to setup your corporate communication system you have the great option to use the very latest best-of-breed technology in order to securely record, retrieve and playback all of your incoming and outgoing communications. In this section you can configure and manage call recording options within your telephone system.
Ozeki Phone System XE provides the fantastic option for including your webpages into your corporate communication system. It is possible by employing webphones, softphones, click-to-call buttons or even live chat options in your website. In this section you will be able to configure these website related options. Choosing either one or all of these options, you ultimately experience higher customer involvement and response rate.
Ozeki Phone System XE makes it easy to use a webphone integrated into your website as an essential element of your corporate telephone system. Ozeki Phone System XE allows to manage all of your phone devices (the webphones, as well) under one roof, providing a really complex and seamless communication experience both for you and your customers. With a fully featured webphone, your website visitors can have various options to make calls to your various departments directly from your webpages. Start configuring webphone options here...
CLICK TO CALL
In case you do not need a fully featured webphone but only a click-to-call button, Ozeki Phone System XE also supports this need. Here you can configure this option. Click-to-call buttons makes website visitors possible to click on a button on your webpage that is connected to your phone system. This way, a previously defined phone number will be ringed by clicking this click-to-call button.
As a part of your phone system, Live chat modules can also be placed into your website. Ozeki Phone System XE allows to manage these live chat interactions efficiently. You can configure and customize this option here.
Ozeki Phone System XE has been designed to handle mobile phones, desktop phones, the PC and the tablet of a user to offer the best possible communication experience. They work in all mobile networks (even if traditional VoIP is blocked), use an encrypted communication channel to offer end-to-end security and they can be managed in synch with desktop phones and PC clients.
- ANDROID CLIENTSOzeki Phone System XE lets you manage, route and track calls right from your Android phone no matter where you are. Its Android clients syncs in real-time with your desktop application, giving you real-time data. You can configure and manage Android clients in this section.
- iPHONE CLIENTSOzeki Phone System XE also supports Iphone clients efficiently. Now you can integrate your Phone System into your IPhone device. This feature greatly extends all the features of your corporate phone system out to mobile employees carrying smartphones. You can configure and manage Iphone clients in this menu point.
- WINDOWS PHONE CLIENTSOzeki Phone System XE supports Windows Phone clients in order to provide more flexible and complex communication experience. In this section you can configure, customize and manage Windows mobile clients related options and functions.
- STANDARD MOBILE PHONESOzeki Phone System XE supports Standard mobile clients in order to provide more flexible and complex communication experience. In this section you can configure, customize and manage Standard mobile clients related options and functions.
Ozeki Phone System XE ensures high productivity. In case you have branch offices, you can easily and efficiently connect phone systems between your branch offices and make free phone calls. In this section you can configure and manage Remote office settings, Users settings, Phone book settings and API settings.
- REMOTE OFFICESIn case you have remote offices, you can easily connect your phone systems between branches to operate as one phone system. Its greatest advantage is that it helps keep seamless operation, even if there is a break in operation (for example, no Internet connection) in one of the remote office, remote officers still can make calls within the company. Connecting your branch offices is a great idea becuase it allows to synchronize settings and configurations between phone systems. Ozeki Phone System XE ensures secure tunnel between PBXs.
- USERSThis section allows you to perform the basic steps that are required to add a new user and assign the user to a new phone. While you add a new end user and associate the end user with a new phone, you can configure a new directory number and extension information for the new end phone.
- PHONE BOOKIn order to handle the registered users/phones and extensions, the Ozeki Phone System XE offers an easy-to-use and transparent telephone book. This phone book will be available and can be synchronized to all of the registered devices. With the use of APIs, the phone book can also be integrated even with ERP systems, so the contact list of the phone book will be updated automatically on all registered devices. This way, you can manage all users efficiently and quickly under one roof.
- API (HTTP, SQL)In this section you can configure APIs for your Ozeki Phone System XE in order to provide a more flexible communication system. HTTP and SQL APIs are available for configuration. This feature allows to reach your PBX from outside or to integrate your PBX with other systems.
Usually, in most corporate systems extensions are assigned to physical telephones. With Ozeki Phone System XE you not only have the fantastic chance to assign extensions to webphones, click-to-call buttons, etc, but you can also configure call routing both for outgoing and incoming calls. In this section you can also setup a black list.
- OUTBOUND RULESOutbound rules refer to the routing rules of outgoing phone calls. Ozeki Phone System XE allows you to setup outbound routing rules in order to define which lines/extensions will be used for a given call. This way, you can setup a cost-saving and flexible phone system. In this section you can configure and customize outgoing call routes.
- INBOUND RULESInbound rules refer to the routing rules of incoming phone calls. Ozeki Phone System XE makes it possible to setup incoming routing rules in order to specify which of the registered phones/extensions incoming calls need to be routed to. This is an important feature that gives your system tremendous power while giving your company outstanding flexibility.
- BLACK LISTSWith Ozeki Phone System XE, it is also possible to setup a black list. It means that you can setup a list of contacts who are being denied of participating in some service, access, recognition, etc. Usually, black listed numbers are prevented from being dialed, or some phone numbers are blocked from calling in the phone system.
This section provides you essential information about the diagnostics of Ozeki Phone System XE such as system logs, details about calls in progress and monitoring of on-line users. The primary objective of system diagnostics is to detect, report, and clear system statuses and issues as quickly as possible with minimum disruption of service.
- SYSTEM LOGSIn System Logs section you can check the events and log files regarding the system processes. These are essential in system maintenance.
- CALLS IN PROGRESSOzeki Phone System XE ensures the great function of monitoring calls that are in progress. You can find information about calls in progress in this section. This feature gives remarkable options to improve customer services and corporate communication.
- ON-LINE USERSOzeki Phone System XE also allows to monitor on-line users activity. With these great feature you can gain important and useful statistics related to users.
In Preferences section you can find general configuration options, PBX features, Phone numbering scheme, and network/Firewall setup.
- GENERAL CONFIGURATIONIn General configuration section you can make configurations in order to setup your Ozeki Phone System XE quickly and efficiently.
- PBX FEATURESIn PBX features menu you can configure, customize and manage all PBX related features of Ozeki Phone System XE in order to ensure seamless and flexible operation.
- PHONE NUMBERING SCHEMEOzeki Phone System XE makes it possible to define the default length of the used telephone numbers in your phone system when you register a new device/extension.
- NETWORK / FIREWALL SETUPFor efficient operation and communication with VoIP providers, proper firewall and network settings must be made in Ozeki Phone System XE. You can reach the configuration form of Network / Firewall setup in this section.