Solusi Data Center APC untuk Ruang Server
Data Centres solution: APC by Schneider Server Room Solution Overview
- Unplanned growth, changes in IT hardware and consolidation can make the server room a dynamic and unpredictable environment
- IT managers need to deliver higher levels of availability driving the need to refresh the Data Centre Physical Infrastructure (DCPI)
- Corporate desire for lower capital, operating and maintenance costs driving the need to upgrade server room efficiency
- Power problems are occurring more frequently because of an increasingly unreliable power grid
- Today's high-powered server, storage and networking equipment is driving up power densities in server rooms that cannot be handled by standard building comfort cooling
Solution in brief
- Server rooms are 1- 5 rack environments that are often not specifically designed to provide the ideal environment for IT equipment.
- The criticality of data and the need to access data immediately requires that your server room be a suitable environment for your company's servers, storage and networking equipment.
- APC by Schneider Electric delivers complete solutions with high availability, agility and low total cost of ownership (TCO) through standardisation and integrated components.
- We offer a dramatically simplified process for designing, deploying and operating the world's most reliable, predictable, dense and efficient server rooms.
APC by Schneider delivers complete Data Centre Physical Infrastructure (DCPI) solutions with high availability, agility and low total cost of ownership (TCO) through standardisation and integrated power, cooling racks, management and services:
- Availability: High density capability, Reduced mean time to repair (MTTR), Reduced human error
- Agility: Deployment speed, Ability to scale, Ability to reconfigure
- Power, cool, monitor, manage and service your server room with ease and confidence
- Availability, agility, and TCO improvements are made possible by integrating rack, power, security, and cooling via the standardised, modular data centre architecture and optimised through integrated management
- Design and build cycle times are minimised with pre-configured solutions and/or utilisation of advanced design and configuration tools
- This architecture can be deployed quickly, anytime, anywhere - enabling virtualisation, handling high density, while increasing efficiency
- Project management for the whole project - assessment to "project ownership"
- Schneider Electric stays with the project after construction - other data centre design and build companies "turn over the keys"
- Best Management Integration - Integrated DCPI management for server rooms