Mengapa OZEKI Android adalah SMS Gateway yang lebih baik ?
Why is Ozeki Android
SMPP SMS Gateway better?
Android SMPP SMS Gateway technology makes your business communication system powerful and more effective. Check out the list above and find out why Ozeki Android SMPP SMS Gateway is the best.
- Supports GSM 7 bit SMSThe standard encoding for GSM messages is the 7 bit default alphabet, which contains english characters and a few international characters for Western Europe and Greece. These characters are defined in the ETSI GSM 03.38 standard. (International characters refer to the unicode character set, which contains special symbols and characters.)In GSM SMS system, an SMS message can contain up to 140 bytes (standard 8-bit bytes) of message data. The 7 bit SMS alphabet allows you to send 160 characters in this 140 bytes. This means that, when you send a text message, as long as the text only contains characters that are included in the GSM 7-bit character set, 160 7-bit characters are compressed into 140 8-bit bytes to produce the 160 character limit that we are so familiar with. (Note: 160 * 7 = 140 * 8). Get more information about GSM 7 bit SMS messages
- Supports Unicode SMSIf you want to send a message, which contains characters that are not part of the GSM 7-bit character set, the full text of the SMS needs to be encoded in the Unicode UCS-2 character set. The unicode character set can be used to send special symbols and characters of all languages including chinese, arabic, hebrew, cyrillic, special eastern european characters, etc.In the UCS-2 character set, each character is encoded with 16-bits (or two 8-bit bytes). It means that an SMS message is limited to 70 16-bit Unicode characters (70 * 16 = 140 * 8). Learn more about Unicode SMS messages
- Supports multipart SMSIf a message is larger than 140 8-bit bytes, then there are segmentation and reassembly standards defined, where a single logical message can be sent over the air using multiple physical SMS messages. The receiving client then has the ability to reassemble the segmented message so that it again appears as a single message on the receiving device.When a long text message is segmented into multiple physical SMS messages, a special header is added to each physical SMS message so that the receiving client knows that it is a multipart SMS message that must be reassembled by the client. These headers are known as segmentation or concatenation headers or SAR headers.If you send a long text message containing only characters that are part of the GSM 03.38 character set, then each SMS segment can contain up to 153 characters. (140 bytes - 6 bytes for the concatenation header leaves 134 available bytes, or 7 * 134 = 1072 bits. The most 7-bit characters that can be packed into 1072 bits is 153.)If you send a long text message that includes any characters that require Unicode encoding, then each SMS segment can contain up to 67 characters (67 * 16 = 1072 bits). Find out more about multipart SMS
- Provides delivery reportsDelivery reports are messages, which show the accurate status of your sent messages. In this way you can receive delivery reports when the message arrives at the SMSC (SMS center of a Mobile Service Provider). This is called "Delivered to network" status. "Delivered to handset" report means that the message is received on the mobile device of the recipient.
- Supports SMPP 3.4 protocolShort Message Peer to Peer (SMPP) protocol is an open, industry standard protocol designed to provide a flexible data communications interface for transfer of short message data between some type of Message Center, such as Short Message Service Centre (SMSC) and an SMS application system, such as Ozeki Android SMPP SMS Gateway. Ozeki Android SMPP SMS Gateway supports SMPP 3.4 protocol. SMPP connection between a PC and the SMSC
- Enables two-way communication: sending/receivingOzeki Android SMPP SMS Gateway makes it possible two-way communication. It means you can send SMS messages through your Android application and you can also receive messages. Ozeki Android SMPP SMS Gateway ensures unlimited SMS throughput concerning outgoing and incoming messages as well.
- Enables message queuesOzeki Android SMPP SMS Gateway allows you to define the message queuing process. Message queuing provides an asynchronous communications protocol, which means that the sender and receiver of the message do not need to interact with the message queue at the same time. Waiting messages can be queued easily with this functionality. Messages placed onto the queue are stored until the recipient retrieves them.
- Access messages arrive, when your SMPP client was not connectedSince you can send and receive SMS messages through Ozeki Android SMPP SMS Gateway, your smartphone, on which you have installed the application, works as a server. The client-side is Ozeki NG SMS Gateway, as this software allows you to compose and send SMS messages.When connection between Ozeki NG SMS Gateway and Ozeki Android SMPP SMS Gateway was failed, you get an access message about this. This message informs you that your SMS was not sent or an incoming message was not arrived. So if you try to connect again, you will not miss any messages.
- Works on all GSM networksNowadays SMS messaging from corporate system can be solved by using conventional mobile phones (so called "dump phones"). Ozeki Android SMPP SMS Gateway makes it possible to use your Android-based smartphone for SMS messaging, since all Service Providers let in Android to mobile network. It allows you to send bulk sms through your Android mobile phone from the corporate system. It can not be prohibited by Service Providers. How to gain profit from this
- High quality implementationOzeki experts have developed a revolutionary mobile application, which allows you to connect your IT networks and the GSM service. It is easy to download and install, easy to handle and it makes effective messaging solution available. Comprehensive overview about the applicationAs you can see above you can send SMS with standard or special characters and the system able to handle multipart messages. Besides sending and receiving perfectly legible messages, Ozeki Android SMPP SMS Gateway gives information about the status of the system and the messages continuously.
The article above provided reasons for why Ozeki Android SMPP SMS Gateway is the best. Briefly, this application enables outgoing and incoming SMS traffic, supports GSM 7 bit, Unicode and multipart SMS messages as well and provides delivery reports and access messages. Moreover, it works on all GSM networks and ensures message queues.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us at email@example.com
Kontak kami untuk lebih detail : fanky 0812-1057533